Select Color From Image not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Select Color From Image not working?

For some reason.... my "Select color from image" is not working... when I try to use fill color and pick out a color from my image. What am I doing wrong? I loaded Studio on to my Windows 10 laptop several months ago and have had problems with this ever since... but am just now letting it drive me crazy! Help!
    Linda Yackle
    M.Y. Window Designs
    Crystal Lake, Illinois

Cathy was having the same problem last month; did you see her post and responses? https://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/...ic-to-drawings

Comment

I did see Cathy's post... after I posted mine! But as far as I can see... was there a solution? I looked at my settings... Scale was set to 125% and it said recommended. I should try to change that to 100?
      Linda Yackle
      M.Y. Window Designs
      Crystal Lake, Illinois

Comment

Thanks, Debbie! Sounds like a piece of cake solution... hahaha! Of course for me, I’d rather be eating that cake!
      I’ll have to figure out how to hook up and use a second monitor. I’ve never used two monitors before...
      Can you and Merlyn come and visit me for two weeks?
      Linda Yackle
      M.Y. Window Designs
      Crystal Lake, Illinois

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! Road trip!

Adding a second monitor is very easy and inexpensive to do. Google how to do that and you’ll be ready in a snap.

Today I am working again in Studio and realize now when I try to upload some pics on my laptop... they load turned... sideways... even though on my computer they're showing straight. Is this because my screen on my laptop is smaller? I am definitely going to add a second monitor. What type do I look for? larger than my laptop screen... and not necessarily a high resolution???
      Linda Yackle
      M.Y. Window Designs
      Crystal Lake, Illinois

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Linda,

Sorry, I was out all Labor Day weekend. I don't think the size of your laptop screen is causing the image issue. I think Merlyn gave a link about taking photos with an iPhone a certain way can cause an issue. Did you see that link? I would add at least a 24" - 27" monitor. When working in Studio the bigger the better. Get a monitor with full HD 1080p resolution. Monitors are so cheap now!
    Working...
    X