No announcement yet.

Fabrics on Rendering How to Load HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, on your Mac side save the photo to your Mac Desktop (create a new folder called Studio and save photos there so you can access them) > then log into your Studio Online account > as you go through the import or fill process click Network > then click tsclient and you should see folders that are on your Mac side that you have set up as redirects. TIP: you must have setup redirects in your Microsoft Remote Desktop app on your Mac. That is in the Tour of Studio Online Video which I am sending in a separate email. Be sure to view the video on a second device if you have one. The video is only 26 minutes.

Infranview is not a clipping software it is a photo editing software. DuckCapture is a photo clipping software. Watch the video the Tour of Studio Online.

Comment

Ok, I appreciate you Debbie Green, I will do this. What I read is that I don't have redirects set up or working.

Comment

Yes, I bet that the redirects are your problem. The redirects are setup on your Mac in your Microsoft Remote Desktop app. See the first Screenshot.

The second and third screenshots are showing how to get to those redirects from inside your Studio Online account.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X