No announcement yet.

Saving Features Seem confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Online ~ Saving Features Seem confused.

Hi Anna and Debbie. I was thinking I was the problem with the save features on my Studio Online. I'm not entirely sure that is the case though. I've been testing this morning, and now I'm having a few other issues too. I purposefully didn't save for awhile. And sure enough, I got an error message that Studio was not responding. When I went to the auto save files, this is the message I received again. Nothing was saved. The name of the file was there, and then this is what I got.

So, I recreated that part of the file that didn't save. It wasn't as big of a deal this time. I was testing the situation. Well, then I went back to work and I saved my file. As I attempting then to group all at the end, the pink lines were not showing up as they should for grouping. So I saved again. Closed out. Shut down. Went back in, and this is what I now have for my saved file:

That's all I could get. What am I doing that I don't even realize? Is it me? Or is there something else going on with my system? Thanks so much for your assistance. This is a huge house I'm working on and I really need it to work out for me.

Debra Lagemann

AAAGGGGHHHH!!! My pics didn't post. I'll try again......

Comment

Hi Debra, I will call you lets get this fixed.

Comment

Working...
      X