Mac Users ~ Studio Online: Retrieve Photos from Mac Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Users ~ Studio Online: Retrieve Photos from Mac Side

When using a Mac and Studio, Mac will not let you get to your iPhotos, you will want to put the photos into another file. You can put a file folder on your desktop and put the photos you need there by copying and pasting the photos from Iphoto or you can use Aperture, that is what Debbie uses. I put a folder in my Documents so I could get to my pictures. I really like being able to control my pictures. In my iPhoto folder is all the pictures from my Ipad I suspect that is why you cannot get to those from the remote desktop.
    • Open iPhoto
    • Copy the photos you need (or Export)
    • Create a folder called Pictures in Documents

Open your remote desktop.
    • Click on Yellow folders in taskbar
    • Click on computer on left side
    • Click on your Macintosh drive (on the right side) under other should be the name you gave your computer
    • You will get a list of the folders you have access to
    • Click on desktop (or the folder where you have the picture you need)
    • Click on your Minutes Matter folder "OR"
    • If you have created the picture folder you will see it here,
    • Click pictures
    • Drag and drop your JPEG into the folder you want to use on the Macintosh side.
    • You can now copy any of the pictures moved from Iphoto and put on the RDC desktop or into your client folders.
    • We recommend setting up a Minutes Matter folder on your desktop for easy access.

Short video Mac users
    http://minutesmatter.com/Z_MM/techsu...ac_desktop.mp4v

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 4.03.37 PM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	10931Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 4.04.05 PM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	19.1 KB ID:	10932Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 4.04.21 PM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	10933

Last edited by Anna Davis; 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM.
Working...
X