Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing a tip for mitered corners

Good morning,
    The designer I am working with needed a rendering for a front tucked roman shade with trim on 3 sides - with mitered corners.
    I don't remember doing this before and was stumped...then thought about it and this is what I came up with.
    Just wanted to share and see if someone else has a better solution (other than an outside software like photoshop).
    Instead of just importing the trim image and placing it on the picture I drew a rectangle and filled/scaled it to the right size for both the vertical and horizontal placement.
    Then I created a triangle shape and overlayed it in the corners. Filled it with the trim image and eliminated the lines. Not perfect but pretty close!
    Attached Files

Very clever Jeanne! The designers and the client will definitely understand what the end result will look like. I tell designers all the time be careful about spending so much time on making something so perfect. Unless someone does a drastic zoom it will look perfect to them.

Great job!

Comment

My client list has gotten out of alphabetical order and I can not figure out how to get it back...please help!

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Linda, so sorry for the late reply. I had a really busy Thanksgiving this year. 🍗

It sounds like all you need to do to get your client list alphabetized again is to click on the heading of the name list. All headings can be sorted ascending or descending.
    Working...
    X