How to Export "WHITE SPACE" only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Export "WHITE SPACE" only?

Hi, I have been having trouble exporting my drawings without the surrounding gray space. How do i select just the white drawing space for export so it is all centered correctly.

Thank you, Debbie

can you attach a sample Studio file .mms so that others can check what's happening?

Comment

Sorry, it will not allow me to post it, it is too big

Comment

• Anna Davis
        Anna Davis commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have any boxes outside in the grey area that could be the issue. You may want to do select all and see if there are any boxes located in the grey area. You may need to zoom out to see.

ok so I need to clean up the gray area, then it should just export the white space. I will give it a try.
      thank you so much

Debbie

Comment

that has happened to me, when I "park" stuff outside the drawing thinking I'll add it later and OOPS! the file is cluttered with shapes and images and whatnot and not able to be exported cleanly.. Hope Anna's suggestion works for you!

Comment

Thanks Merlyn. i always wanted to thank you for answering my questions back in January too!! Thanks for your help

Off the topic.............how are things at MMS these days. Is anything new in the works? Or will things keep going along as they have the past few years?

I never downloaded my 2nd copy of MMS, and I would still like to do that. Is that still possible?

Debbie

Comment

• Merlyn
            Merlyn commented
            Editing a comment
            wasn't much help today, Debbie... but I can commiserate!

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Debbie,

Things are the same at Minutes Matter. No new updates!

Yes, you can download Studio on a second computer. I have cleared your licenses.
        Working...
        X