Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Crashing

Hi Debbie
    I'm getting the error message "Studio has stopped working" Can you let me know how to correct this?
    Thanks
    Kelli Chitty

Hi Kelly,

our studio online server was just updated from 2012 to 2019. I created a short video with a solution. I will send it to the email we have on file.

Comment

Debbie
      thanks for sending the video. Still having the same issue after following your steps

Comment

• Kelli Chitty
        Kelli Chitty commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Debbie Thanks for doing the Zoom meeting - looks like it is working well now. Thanks!
        Kelli

• Merlyn
        Merlyn commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! That's what I call superior product support! How many companies will help you out years after buying their product?!! Thanks for always being there, Debbie and Anna..

After the Studio Online server upgrade to 2019, Studio files must be opened from File Explorer until Studio understands the correct path. I have no idea why the upgrade caused an issue. When I called Kelli, she had been working on floorplans in Studio and encountered the "Studio has stopped working and must close." She opened several files from File Explorer, added items, and saved the rendering without an issue. After multiple tests, she could even open files from the list of Recent files. She also had just rebooted her computer.

Comment

Working...
      X