Studio Online crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Online crashing

I'm working on a very detailed drawing on Studio Online, and I keep getting an error message that says "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I am saving frequently, but I keep losing a lot of work each time it crashes.

Also, how do I change the fill on a group? i have several items grouped, but when I attempt to fill, it lists each item separately, and I have to do each individually.

Hi Linda,

A week ago we had to upgrade our server from 2012 to 2019. I created a video with a solution. I will send the video to the email we have on file.

I will check on the group fill issue you mentioned.

Comment

I am having the same issue. Can the resolution be sent to me as well?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure Sarah I can send that video to the email we have on file.

Help! I am having the same troubles. Studio keeps crashing and closing!!
      Linda Yackle
      M.Y. Window Designs
      Crystal Lake, Illinois

Comment

Editing a comment
        Hi Linda,

I will send you the video to the address we have on file. Have a great day!

Editing a comment
        Linda, I checked your account with us and it doesn’t appear that you have studio online.

Since you have the desktop version, I’m not sure what your problem is. You might need to just download Studio from you’re CustomerHub account and reinstall it.

Thanks so much, Debbie! So far, I think I got it taken care of. I appreciate the help!!
      Linda Yackle
      M.Y. Window Designs
      Crystal Lake, Illinois

Comment

Can someone share the video? I'm working on detailed rendering/floor plans and need to finish today. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X