Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showing off - Minutes Matter just makes my work better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing off - Minutes Matter just makes my work better!

Hi all, Just wanted to show off a recent rendering. I have added 3D rendering to my toolbox but this software just does not do window treatments justice like MM.
    So I create the render in 3D then add the treatments in MM. I am learning something every day and just wanted to share the possibilities!
    Attached Files

Great job Jeanne! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Jeanne ~ dynamic duo! what software are you using and how exactly do you incorporate or import the MM window treatment? love the IRL hardware, makes it even more realistic!

Comment

I use Foyr for 3D rendering. It is a stand alone product - cloud based - and very reasonable and easy to use. http://foyr.com
        I create the 3D render in Foyr including window hardware then export it as a jpg file and upload to MM. Then add window treatments etc.

Comment

• Merlyn
          Merlyn commented
          Editing a comment
          very cool!!! I admire you for learning a new program and making it work so well for you. You're right about window treatments -- there is no other software that does it quite like Studio. Unless you want structured slabs of 2-D curtains for a modern or contemporary look.... aaacckk
      Working...
      X