Duck Capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Capture

The last couple months when I use the Duck capture the tab for the line adjustment is missing. (arrows for up and down) So I am not able to get rid of the line.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

this advice from apple:
    "You can remove the border and drop shadow by holding down the Option key while clicking. This lets you retain it when you want and disable it otherwise. The default macOS screen capture of a window includes a border and drop shadow, but you can easily change this for each capture or permanently."

How to get rid of the screenshot drop shadow - Macworld:
    https://www.macworld.com/article/233...-in-macos.html

Comment

Hi Merlyn,

I'm using a windows not a mac. Would I do the same?
      Thanks, jenny

Comment

Hi Jennifer,

I know you probably have already done this, but you have rebooted your computer right?

I just logged into my online account and the box appeared and I was able to click the arrow to "0". (see screenshot) If you have rebooted, try deleting the Remote Desktop app and logging in again. I will resend those setup directions to you in a separate email.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 11.19.23 AM.png

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          You're clicking "Region" in Duck Capture when you begin the screenshot right?

I have rebooted and also just added remote desktop to a laptop and it does the same thing

Comment

I am clicking on the region as well.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Jennifer, I quickly logged into your account and clicked duck capture, then clicked region and I had the box that I could change the border to zero. Did you update your computer recently? It must have to do with your computer somehow.

Are you saying that you logged into two different computers and it did the same thing?

sorry, I assumed since you were using this app that you were on a mac.... I've been using the Microsoft snipping tool forever and find it works perfectly in conjunction with retrieving fabrics for Studio
          Have you tried it? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-97299b865f6b

Comment

Working...
          X