Removing backgrounds on images - cool website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing backgrounds on images - cool website

So I have been following this geek guy on facebook and he recommended remove.bg for removing backgrounds in pictures.
    SOOOOO much easier than doing it after you import an image in Studio especially for those very light colored images like these ginger jar lamps.
    Many may know this but it was new to me - hope it can be helpful to others.
    Picture attached for attention HAHA

PS: I LOVE my new huge 27" screen...game changer if you are a perfectionist like me for all the tiny details!
    Attached Files

Hi Jeanne, I love your rendering! We’ll check out your new find for removing backgrounds from images.

Comment

very cool, Jeanne! I tried a lamp from Target and it did a pretty good job. The image is a tad fuzzy around the perimeter, but it didn't lose any of the white of the shade as happens in Studio.

how do you use this - pay as you go, or a monthly subscription or ?

serene bedroom, love the snow scenery outside (but don't miss it )
      Attached Files
      Remove image backgrounds automatically in 5 seconds with just one click. Don't spend hours manually picking pixels. Upload your photo now & see the magic.

Comment

• Jeanne McDermott
        Jeanne McDermott commented
        Editing a comment
        If you mean my rendering service it is pay as you go right now...working on getting a subscription service for both 2D and now 3D ....loving 3D!!! Using Foyr and trying to figure out how I can incorporate more of the window treatment fabulousness from Studio.

• Merlyn
        Merlyn commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry, no I meant how do you use the background removal app... is it free up to a point or ??

Yes this app is FREE!

Comment

Working...
    X