Imoorting photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imoorting photos

Hello, I have not used studio for awhile. I am having difficulty importing photos. I take the picture with my iphone, then upload to my desktop. Everything looks good. But when I import the photo it comes in upside down. I have even tried to rotate the photo before the upload and it still comes in upside down. Can some help me with this?? Thank you

I'd suggest starting by making sure you are holding your phone the right way. I know this sounds silly, but I made this mistake a LOT.
    When shooting in landscape orientation, the shutter release ( the home button) must be on your right, and at the bottom when taking a portrait orientated image.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Linda for chiming in. You’re exactly right that’s what we usually tell people if they’re rotated sideways.

Thank you for the tip. But I am taking pictures that way. I never use to have an issue. Is this a window 10 problem or an iphone problem?

Comment

Hi Susan, I haven’t heard a photos coming in upside down. I’ve heard of photos coming in sideways and people have to rotate them. Do an experiment with your phone and try taking them a different way. If they come in sideways we tell people to rotate them and save the photo with a slightly different name. Are you rotating the photos in Irfanview?

Comment

Working...
      X