Importing jpeg's from Drop Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing jpeg's from Drop Box

It had been working just tine...but something changed with Drop Box...and now when I try to import photos from my Recent Places...I get the windows you see below in the attachments. I've tried a whole bunch of ways to do it, but nothing works. Can you help me?
    Attached Files

Hi SuElyn,

So sorry, I didn't see this post earlier. First, delete your Redirects and then reboot and add the Redirects again. Let me know if that works.

Comment

Hi Debbie, Hmmm...I'd be happy to do that, but don't have the slightest how to. Can you please list the steps as to where I need to go and what I need to click on. I'm not sure what my redirects are.

Comment

Hi SuElyn,

To delete your existing Folders/Redirects from the Microsoft Remote Desktop App - Open the app but don't connect, right-click or click the edit pencil and you'll see a tab called "Folders" click on each of your folders/redirect and then click the - in the bottom left corner to remove the existing folders. See screenshots.
        Attached Files

Comment

I was able to do what you showed me. After I logged off, I went back and added the same folders back in. I logged off and on again...and I am still not able to open my files. Was I not suppose to add the same folders that I deleted? If not, what folders should I have added. I'm really confused...and may need to schedule some over the phone or online help asap.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you still receive the same error message? I will call this morning and see if we need to schedule a consult.

Editing a comment
            I forgot to remind you that copy and paste works. You can copy an entire folder, or select multiple items or just one item on your Mac and then paste inside your online account.

Yes, please call to schedule an appointment. 203-920-1265. I'm leaving for my client appointment at 10:45am. I'm not going to be able to show her a graphic...but maybe I can send her one..after we figure out what is wrong. I will be back at this number by 3pm.

Comment

Editing a comment
            After our brief Zoom meeting, I am still not sure why it wasn't working. But it looks like everything is working fine now.

Good luck with your client meeting today.
        Working...
        X