Perspective on Art Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspective on Art Work

Hi, I am trying to add this piece of art on the side wall, but can't remember or figure out how to put it in the right perspective. Because its aa jpg I can not double click to move the corners up and down on the perspective angle. I tried drawing a box, double clicked to follow the ceiling and floor lines in perspective and then I tried to fill the jpg in the box. It did fill, but in wacky ways. I tried editing the dimensions, but it just kept making it worse. There is a way to do this isn't there? See graphic below. It's just a screen shot showing the painting on the right side.
    Attached Files

Hi SuElyn~ use the same technique in Irfanview plug-ins/perspective transformations you'd use for a rug, but with the "pan" feature instead of "tilt"
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Merlyn.

Comment

also, if your adjusted image is coming through with the black background, try changing the size in Irfanview first (Image > Resize, I made mine 800 x 600 ). Make your perspective adjustments and then save the file as a GIF!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Merlyn! I didn’t know that if you happen to get a black background on the perspective gif image you should redo and resize the image. Great tip!

Wow! It worked and so quick and easy! I never knew you could do that in all these years I've been working with Minutes Matter! Thanks for the great tip, Merlyn!
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X