Can't Save MMS File/Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Save MMS File/Part 2

I still can't save the file....I can still work in the file (like changing measurements or bringing in one of the templates and work on it. It seems normal until I try to bring in a jpg from Drop Box and nothing happens.
    I realized now that maybe I should have filled the floor with the jpg using the Properties Fill//Custom choice. When it wouldn't allow me to open my drop box folder....to get the tile....I thought maybe I had too many things in the file...so I started deleting a lot of what was in the Drop Box File...but that didn't work either. I've tried restarting my remote desktop and I've tried bringing in a photo to another MMS file....but it just won't cooperate.

The first time it happened....I lost the whole file. It didn't show up in the Recent Window when I press the Red Raspberry Icon. So, in desperation, I opened up the Auto Back-Up File....and there it was, so that is what I've been working from. I'm stuck right now....because I can't get it to save....and I don't want to lose it again. Help....

Do you want me to try to log into your account and save it to your Desktop?

Comment

Yes, please. The file name is Weiss MB Floor Plan 2.

The remote desktop ended up disconnecting earlier this evening, but the file was there when I opened it a few minutes ago. So I tried to fill the floor with the tile....and it worked! But....it is running very slow. And when I go to save it the saving icon does not show up and it doesn't look like it is saving.. I'm wondering if it is issue again with my internet. Ugh....I hate this. I will reboot tomorrow morning and see if that helps. In the mean time if you could save it, that would be very helpful. Thank you!

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try to save it when I get in the office this morning.

Regarding the speed on the server, the speed is blasting fast. it is usually has a 5x higher download speed than my home internet, which is around 70- 80 Mbps. I pay for 100 MB.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi SuElyn,

Looks like I was able to save it to your desktop this morning. Can you check it out and let me know?

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      If you add symbols in the saved name it will not save.

SuElyn, Did you try to create a new rendering and save it? I am trying to figure out if it is happening to only these documents or are you having problems saving to all your documents. Can you make changes and save them to the saved "Test" document I saved on your desktop? I did do a "Save As" when I saved the test document to your Desktop.

FYI, there isn't a "saving" alert when you save a Studio document. It just saves. Are you pressing CTRL S or clicking the Raspberry > Save?

Comment

Working...
    X