Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding to Custom tab...then it does not show up when you open the file again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding to Custom tab...then it does not show up when you open the file again?

Hi, I have had this problem before but now it is happening again. I load a new catagory to the CUSTOM tab "tile" and copy and paste the images and rename them. When I go to open up the file again this catagory is not there. Creating alot of bathroom renderings and really want this to work. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks!!! Jeanne

No help at all, just empathy. I know I had this issue before and I"ll be darned if I can remember how I got it resolved. HOpefully, Debbie or someone will chime in.

Comment

can you outline the steps you use to create a category and add images to the tool box -- are you adding one at a time before closing the program, or multiple images? how are you naming them - Edit Information or ? copy and paste or dragging and dropping? when you say open the file, is this after you've closed the program or moved on to another file?

Comment

Does it do it everytime? I am trying to recall if I have ever heard of anyone having this issue before.

Maybe try rebooting your computer.

Comment

from a post by Debbie on creating a logo template, here are the steps to save to the Custom Tab:
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot I wrote those instructions. Thanks for posting them.

I am talking about adding items to the Custom tab below the marketing tab on the far left.
          So I just did it again and the new tab and items were there??? Magic or did I not save it correctly?? Thanks for the support!

Comment

Working...
        X