studio not seeing my photos??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studio not seeing my photos??

When i try to insert a photo to design on, it isn't shown in the folder, where I know it is, so that i can select it and add to the blank page. ??
    I've checked the properties of the photos to ensure they aren't hidden or protected in some way..
    I just don't know what is going on at this point. ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I cant even get started with my ideas at this point :-(

We've had several questions on this topic. Since the photo isn't showing up try opening the photo in Irfanview and resaving it with a new name. You might also need to crop it slightly and save it.

Comment

ok thank you Im going to make a note in my file for next time.. I know this had happened to me once before , But I couldn't remember what I had to do to fix it..
      Thank you so much !!

Comment

Glad we could help!

Comment

Not sure I am understanding your question but I think this is the same issue I have. So, even though you can't see your pictures, keep track of what you named them, ie: Kitchen Sink Window. Then go down to the bottom file name line and type that in. Hit open and, like magic, the photo will come up.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            No, I don't think we are saying the same thing. All I was saying in my reply is that you need to open in Irfanview and append the name of the image that is not showing up in Studio. The image will show up in Irfanview. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks, will try Infanview.

Comment

Following up on this topic, I've noticed that some images on the internet are no longer compatible with Studio when they are saved directly by right clicking/Save Image. The file extension is called a WebP image and simply doesn't appear in your folder after being saved.

Instead I have been using the Snipping Tool to capture the image and save as a jpeg. In the attached screen shot of my Studio folder, you'll note there is no file named wishbone chair which was saved as WebP file.
            Could that have been your problem?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X