Marketing your rendering services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing your rendering services?

Good morning! It is a breezy 22 degrees here in the Boston area. Wondering how everyone markets their rendering services? Do you use this program just for your own business or do you offer this as a service? Are you on FB, Insta or some other social media? I am working on my 1st website (yes, welcome to the 21st century Jeanne!) that will be showcasing my rendering services. Would love to see what others are doing to utilize MM to its fullest. Always looking for inspiration! Below is one of my recent IG posts. Thanks, Jeanne
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That is one of the best ways to show off your rendering skills. You’re only limited by your imagination. Are you posting on social media to get more exposure?

Great job!

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      I find facebook a really good place to find people in need for help. I find people looking all the time for someone to do their renderings. I do find that the expectations are high for the price you might receive for the service.

Hello! I make quick renderings on top of photos of the space to help my clients visualize how different window treatments will look in their space or to decide on rod placement, etc. . If another designer hires me to do the window treatments for them and requests a rendering, then I charge by the room. I’m on IG, FB and Pinterest - most active on IG. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
    X