Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-ordering tabs in a workspace

Hello,

It's been a while since I've been on this forum but I use my minutes matter studio software regularly for all sorts of applications.

We are undertaking a rebuild of our cottage, which has become our second home during this pandemic.

I'm in the process of completing a submission for building permits and the software has been a great tool.
    I have several tabs available in the workspace I've created for the various survey documents, footprint and elevation designs.
    My recollection is that tabs (pages) could be dragged/moved to reorder the position of the tabs along the bottom ribbon of the MM studio software.
    Sadly, I don't seem to be able to make this function work anymore.
    Could you please let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much for your help.

.....Robbie
    Robbie Magahey
    Material Concerns
    Toronto, Ontario

You're not doing anything wrong, Robbie. The tabs cannot be moved or rearranged. The only way, and it's tedious, is to duplicate the pages in the new order you want, then delete the old ones. Is there a reason why you want to change the order?

Comment

• Robbie Magahey
      Robbie Magahey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for your help...it must be my over 50 brain ;P...Lol I thought this was an option.

The software has been such a great help for layout and planning purposes. I've imported an image of our lot survey from the township and set my scale and am now overlaying the new cottage layout over the existing structure to visually show existing versus proposed layout to scale. I have several tabs in my workspace and would love to reorder them just so tabs that are related are in closer proximity to each other...just the way my brain works I guess

Perhaps when I'm done making changes I'll take the time to copy the pages to a new workspace in the order that I need.

Thanks again for your help....Robbie

Hi Robbie, like Merlyn said you can't reorder the tabs. The only option for a tab is to right-click and select ADD, DELETE or RENAME.

Comment

Working...
    X