Can't open MMS Files in Studioo On line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't open MMS Files in Studioo On line

I switched over to Studio on Line back in October and have been doing ok, until yesterday when I tried to open up an mms file I had worked on recently and I couldn't get it open. I tried other files...and kept running into problems. It ran slowly, sometimes had to reconnect...and I saw these messages which are attached below.

I'm not sure what I did to cause this...or whether its an internal issue.

I want to get back to work...is there anything you can suggest I do?

Thank you!

SuElyn

Attached Files

Hi SuElyn,

did you try rebooting your computer? I’m away from the office now, I can’t read the error message because it’s so small and a little blurry. I’ll check on my computer when I get back to the office.

Comment

Hi SuElyn, I logged into your account this morning and I see you are not saving files to our server. You are saving to a folder on your Mac, have you moved the folder on your mac? I see lots of files in your Auto-backup folder on our server.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to set up your redirect folder to connect to your "Client" folder in Dropbox.

I didn't change or moved any folders that I know of....but who knows....maybe I did without knowing it. I have no idea how to redirect the folder to connect to my client folder in Dropbox. Can I purchase some tech support to help me get back on track?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        I have sent you set up instructions for Studio Online. Scroll down to find the instructions on how to add a redirect folder. Click on the minus to remove your current client folder. And then add it again by clicking on the + and navigating to your client folder in Dropbox. If you still need help let me know and we can set up a consult.
    Working...
    X