Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Decorators Showcase

SF D S.JPG

If you have a spare hour to relax this long weekend, I thought you might like to virtually tour the latest San Francisco decorator showcase

https://www.californiahomedesign.com...ator-showcase/

some very well done rooms and some that just make you go "HUH?"

here's the address of the home:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Franci...1/home/1969293

see if you can match up the befores and afters - have fun!

Thank you Merlyn! I love seeing these things.
    I'll post my huh??? moments after I've done the 'walk through'.

Comment

Love the privacy divider for the bunks.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Merlyn! Lots of rooms I liked but lots I didn't. I wrote captions on each of the photos but they’re so small.

I love the kids room but the bathroom is too dark and over the top for me.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

The kids' bath appealed to me but my "imaginary client" didn't want to spend the big bucks for a mosaic tile wall which might be quickly outgrown by her imaginary children.... so I used this fun fabric from Eastern Accents children's collection called "Hullabaloo" to cover the walls. The vanity is constructed from a base cabinet and island legs from Studio's Kitchen module. Had the most difficulty getting the perspective right on both the tile and the chair rail moulding on the side walls - tried Irfanview Adobe plug-ins for a perspective view but ended up using Studio to adjust the angle of the wall. Neither is accurate, but hey --- we can take artistic liberties, right? anyone have any tips on doing tile in perspective?
          Attached Files

Comment

Tried using Photoshop (image - transform - skew) to get the perspective view. Had to darken the "grout" lines, maybe a bit too much, because they came through lighter when I saved the file
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X