Scale and kitchen design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale and kitchen design

In the kitchen module, why are the space plan components for the kitchen in 1/4" scale when the elevation components are in 1/2" scale? It seems I have to double the size of each item to fit in the 1/2" scale.
    What am I missing?

The Kitchen Module was designed to conform to the standard kitchen elevation drawing scale which is 1/2" or 1:24; the other modules are different: space planning is 1:48 and the living room and bedroom modules are 1:20.

I don't understand how you are using space planning components in your kitchen elevations? One is an aerial view and the other is a vertical plane. Can you attach an example in an .mms file? If you are showing both an elevation and a floor plan in one page, you can do that by using the two different tabs below the drawing space and then copying and pasting one page into the other page, as shown in this example; both will be in the correct scale.
    Attached Files

Comment

I didn't realize the space plan could be in a different scale - it's been a while since I had to do kitchen design. It makes sense now. Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
      X