MM Studio and Parallels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM Studio and Parallels

I am having computer issues and am wondering which version of Parallels those of you who are running Studio on a Mac computer are using? I am using High Sierra with Parallels 11 and Windows 7 but suddenly the USB flash drive is not working with it and MM Studio is crashing. I also use embroidery software and cannot transfer the files to the USB drive and that program crashes too. I’m wondering if I should move to Windows 10 and Parallels 15, but am hesitant to make changes because there are a lot of negative comments on the Parallels forum regarding the 15 upgrade. Any comments and insights are welcome. I am running Studio 3.5 release 1 on the Mac, which I didn’t notice because I was first noticing the issues with the embroidery software and not having used Studio for awhile.

I am using Parallels 14 and Windows 10 on my Mac Mini! I keep my Mac updated with the current OS. Parallels is asking me to update to 15 but I haven’t done that yet.

The current version of Studio is 3.6 ver 2. We
    recommend that you download the latest version of Studio from your Customerhub account.

Comment

Thanks for your response, Debbie. Are you holding off upgrading to 15 for any particular reason?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I just haven’t gotten around to upgrading to Parallels 15.I will probably do that soon because I saw a message saying it doesn’t work as well with the new Mack OS.

• Stone Taylor
        Stone Taylor commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Day, Debbie!
        What Mac OS are you using? I have restored my Mac to an earlier date and will probably upgrade from Parallels 11 to 14 (for same reasons you haven’t went to 15 yet). I currently have High Sierra on my MacBook Air 1TB machine, but I’d really like to be sure it will work properly. Then I’ll update MM Studio to 3.6 version 2.
    Working...
    X