MAC Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Program

Is there anything in the works for Minutes Matter to be updated with a Mac specific program rather than having to run on Windows 10 and Parallels? I am so frustrated with Windows 10. For a week now, I have had the "black screen of death", wasting so much time trying to get rid of it just so I can run Studio. I have owned MM for years and remember there was talk about a MAC program being developed when I purchased it. I was hoping it would stay current with technology but not having a MAC program is a real drawback.

Good morning Bonnie,

It sounds like you haven't allocated enough resources to Parallels. I had that issue years ago and once I allocated more memory to Parallels the black screen of death never appeared again. Regarding your question about a Mac version of Studio: When we launched Studio Online we decided not to pursue a Mac version of Studio.

FYI, if you don't have enough memory on your Mac to allocate more resources you could give Studio Online a try. It doesn't use any of your computer's memory or hard drive space. Studio Online's 30-day trial is $24.99. It is a one time charge. If you decide you want to convert the trial you would get a substantial discount because you own so many modules.

Here is a link to the trial: (There are several benefits to using Studio Online)
    https://minutes.infusionsoft.app/app...?productId=498

Comment

• Bonnie Haugh
      Bonnie Haugh commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Debbie, Thanks for the suggestion. However, I have lots of memory and had just renewed my Parallels subscription so I had everything in place. I'm sure it's a Windows 10 issue. I googled and search forums and many, many people are experiencing the same issue without their running a Parallels program. I tried several suggestions but, thank goodness, one I tried late last night fixed it. There was a suggestion to shut down everything on the MAC but leave the black screen open. Then, rather than the usual shutting down steps, do a hard power off. I did that, turned it on this morning, Windows came up with now a blue screen. It did a bunch of Windows Updates and then opened like it should. I would love to just get rid of Windows altogether but don't see the point to paying for online version when I have so much invested in what I have now. I'm too close to retirement!

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Bonnie,

I have Windows 10 on my Mac and once I moved the slider bar over slightly to increase the memory on Parallels I never had that issue again.

Another problem! Updated my MAC with the latest software, Big Sur, and discovered my version of Parallels is not supported with Big Sur. So I purchased latest version of Parallels. Now my problem is that I can't download a photo image. I click on that, go to my client photos saved on my Mac, click "open" on the one I want and nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
X