Before and After Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and After Pictures

I wanted to share a few before renderings using MM and the completed project of my clients homes. - Discount Draperies O'Fallon
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Beautiful work, Norma Jean! Your clients must be so happy that they were able to see your vision come to life!

small suggestion: try changing your line color from black to a lighter shade - the gray-taupe colors work well on the beige family fabrics. You'll get an even more realistic look.

Comment

Thank you! I definitely will!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your before and after pictures. I know your clients were thrilled from rendering to completion!!

Thanks Merlyn for chiming in with your tip!

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Anna Davis
            Anna Davis commented
            Editing a comment
            Great job.....

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            I love your renderings! Great Job! I especially am impressed with the shades over the tub. Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year!

It's like the old ad: is it real or is it Memorex (you are probably too young to have been born then, much less remember it, Norma Jean!); your rendering skills are only equaled by the beautiful finished product. Are you a workroom/designer or do you employ a workroom (just nosey...) so impressed!!

BTW -- Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 is good to all of you, health- and prosperity-wise!

Comment

Merlyn Thank you! I LOVE to use the MM program and rendering. I do all of the designs, sales and renderings. My business partner is the workroom. We have been at it for 20 years but 11 on my own. Happy New Year to you also!

Comment

I love studio also. I don't get to do a lot of renderings for clients but when I work with retail clients I almost always do them. My designers when they can't visualize or wants to see two different options will ask me to do a rendering for them.

Comment

Your before and afters are FABULOUS...wish I had more of the finished work!

Comment

Working...
                X