Enlarge Elevation Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlarge Elevation Size

I would like to do an elevation for a bedroom wall, but my wall is 29' wide. When I use the 8' elevation templates, with a right wall attached, the longest I can make the wall on legal paper is 20'.
    Is there a way around this?

Hi SuElyn,

Yes, there is a way to accomplish what you want to do.

Click on View > click Change Wall Size and change the width to at least 500". That will give a little extra room on each side. (When you're in the Change Wall Size window be sure to only change either the width or height not both. Studio will alter the size to fit a legal size paper.

Comment

Thank you, Debbie. I did what you said and changed just the width to 500" and the wall size did change. But I also noticed the height from the floor to the top of crown, went from 96" to 196.43. Hmmm, should I try to manually shorten the height? Also, will I need to resize all the furniture icons?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Like Merlyn said you will have to resize all images on the workspace. We recommend that you always check your wall size prior to starting a rendering.

Like I mentioned in my reply above Studio will automatically resize the height when you change the width to go with the paper size. Your height is going to be larger than what you need. Hope that makes sense.

Attached is a 29' foot wide wall with 8' ceiling (.mms file). Yes, you will have to resize the furniture to fit this new scale, approx. 1:30. Drag all your furniture into a 1:20 scale page and note the dimensions; go back to your 29' wall page and drag on the bed, night table, etc., ; use right click>Change Dimensions, changing width or height and keeping original proportions.
      Attached Files
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you very much to both of you! It's working! :-)

Comment

Working...
        X