Incredible Renderings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Renderings

Now here is a level to aspire to with your renderings .... wish I knew what software he uses. The 3D drawings are nearly photographic

Just this year I started hiring out for pro renderings for some of my interior design projects. I’ve really enjoyed using this renderer and I’m going to share his contact info with you today, in case you are a designer and need some pro renderings too.

WOW..those are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

For renderings like this, we use Chief Architect, which will do ray trace and other types of realistic renderings. Only drawback is the program doesn't really do much with draperies, valances, or any other soft furnishing besides basic upholstered pieces, so often we have to render the room, export it to Minutes Matter, and add our bedding/window treatment in from there.

Comment

• Anna Davis
        Anna Davis commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a great way to use the program. No one has something that does everything

Hi Michael....could you share an example or two of this overlay of MM please? Thanks! (PS just followed you on IG...your work is perfection @cabincreekva !!!)

Comment

Working...
      X