Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page Setup: What happened to tabloid size 11 x 17?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Setup: What happened to tabloid size 11 x 17?

After having to install Windows 10, and then reinstall Minutes Matter, the tabloid size 11 x 17 is no longer an option when setting up a page. How can I get this back? I use this size all the time.

There are only two format sizes 8.5 x 11 (Letter) and 8.5 x 14 (Legal). What are you seeing on your Page Setup menu? The options are determined by your printer - what printer do you have assigned to your Studio software - click Control/P to view.

Comment

• Janet Nichols
      Janet Nichols commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm seeing 16K 197x273mm
      A4
      A5
      A6
      B5
      B6
      Double Japan Postcard Rotated
      Envelope #10
      Envelope B5
      Envelope DL
      Envelope Monarch
      Executive
      Legal
      Letter
      PostScript Custom Page Size
      Printer is setup as it has been, just updated to Windows 10 and reinstalled MM. Have always seen tabloid size on the options menu in page setup.
      I can choose tray 2 with my printer and that has 11 x 17 size paper, but that doesn't help me get that nice big size for drawings.

Hi Janet,

Not sure why that option changed. I didn't think Studio would print 11 x 17.

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      I am still using windows 7 and I do not have the tabloid size 11 x 17 option.

• Janet Nichols
      Janet Nichols commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, tabloid 11 x 17 has been an option in page setup until upgrading to Windows 10. Not sure what happened.

Just to clarify: in the past you have been drawing in Studio using the Legal Page Setup and printing on 11 x 17 paper? What happens when you print the Legal size on your 11x17 paper now?

You may have to upgrade your printer driver to be compatible with Windows 10.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-drivers
    I had to buy a new printer when I upgraded to 10.

Comment

• Janet Nichols
      Janet Nichols commented
      Editing a comment
      No, in the past I've been drawing in Studio using the tabloid page setup and printing on tabloid size, 11 x 17 paper. I'll try the printer driver upgrade and see what happens. Oh no, I don't want to have to buy a new printer too! Ugh. Fingers crossed that I can still use the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740. Will keep you posted!

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us know what happens. I guess none of us has the two paper tray option on our printers with the larger paper so we never knew you could do that! Hope you can get it to work again. Windows 10 does have some odd quirks.
Working...
X