Windows 10 compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 compatability

I have a new lap top (about 3 months old) and I am trying to open a floorplan that I created about a month ago. However, I can't open it. It is an Internet Explorer icon and when I click on it, nothing happens. Do I need to download Internet Explorer on this laptop (it is discontinued)? Windows suggested something else.
    I am stating this particular problem. But, the reality is every single thing that I create on Minutes Matter has an Internet Explorer icon (+ my title name). And, I can't access any of them. What do I need to do to access?

You need to change your file association to Minutes Matter (.mms) Here's how: https://www.digitaltrends.com/comput...-associations/

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Merlyn, so sorry Barclay I was notified of the post and then forgot to respond.

Thanks for helping me out! I got it. BUT - the website that you directed me to wasn't very helpful at all - I found a much better site that laid out the steps perfectly! Here's the link (in case someone else, just as "un-techy" as myself) needs help!
    Double-click a file and the wrong program opens it? Here is how to change the program associated with a file extension in Windows.

Comment

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Gee, the directions on the live wire site were identical to the one I gave you. Sorry you didn't find it helpful, but that's good that you were able to find something that worked for you.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, glad you found something that worked for you.
Working...
X