Elements missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To's ~ Elements missing

I am trying to add some windows in minutes matter studio for and in elements I only have doors no windows at all. I also want inverted box pleat panels and cant find any. please help.
    Annette

Windows can be found under the Elevations tab, Windows & Doors (#2)) - see screen shot. - if you don't see them, you must be missing something from your Shapes Folder
    For inverted box pleat panels, I use the pleated panel found under Draperies > Tailored Heading
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Merlyn, on my 2. its only showing Doors Pain and Doors with Casing, no other choses.

Comment

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Have these components always been missing or is this something new that just happened? Did you update anything on your computer? Are using the Cloud version of Studio, or is the program installed on your computer? If you own the program, you could try reinstalling Studio and see if that brings up the missing components. Go to your Customer Hub and click on My Account to download the latest version. https://minutes.customerhub.net/my-account

If you are unsure about how to do that, write back and let me know what windows (size and type) you want and I will attach a file with the windows and the pleated panel that you can open in your Studio program.

I have window 10. and I just did and update just incase I was behind. But when I went back in it was still the same.

Comment

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, let's get your immediate problem solved. What images do you need and I will attach them or email them to you. corky301@aol.com

Thank you Merlyn I need and arched single window and an inverted box pleat panel. When can I get all my missing things?

Comment

Check with Debbie tomorrow about your missing images. Here are the windows and the panels. Good Luck!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much for you HELP.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you take a screenshot of Studio with that index open?

Comment

Working...
        X