Reinstall Minutes Matter when missing runtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To's ~ Reinstall Minutes Matter when missing runtime

Had to uninstall Minutes Matter because of an error message that "the memory could not be written." Now trying to reinstall and getting an error message: "the program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-[1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"
    Does it matter that I'm working on the Mac side using Google Chrome? Also couldn't get Firefox to work on the Windows side. Error messages attached.
    Would appreciate any help because I can't open the program. It's showing up in my dock with a big '?' on it. Yikes.
    Thanks -
    Janet
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Hi Janet,

You have Parallels installed on your Mac correct? If so, download Studio on the Parallels side.

Comment

Hi Debbie,
      I tried, but get this message:
      Secure Connection Failed
      An error occurred during a connection to www.minutesmatter.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Was able to download on the Parallels side, but back to this error message:
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Janet, since you were getting the.dll error message you will need to have a computer person install those DLLs for you. If Windows is missing Those DLLs Studio cannot open. Do you have a Best Buy near you?

Yes, there is a Best Buy near me. Maybe upgrading to Windows 10 would solve the problem instead of the calling a computer person? I'm using Windows 7 now.

Comment

Working...
        X