Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently started using windows 10

Hello-
    I just started using MM with Windows 10 and I discovered an issue. When I want to change the color of a shape to match the wall I usually can drag the eye dropper to pick up the wall color and it will add the color to shape but this is not currently working, or it seems to be intermittently working. I've never run into that before so Curious if that s a window 10 issue and if so how to I resolve?
    Thanks

Anna I Davy, Owner/Designer
    Anna Ione Interiors

www.annaioneinteriors.com
    Window Treatments * Upholstery * Bedding

Hi Anna,

If you purchased a PC with a higher native resolution than 100% then the eyedropper tool does not work normally. Studio is programmed to have the font size set to 100% if it is higher than 100% the eyedropper will not work correctly.

One of our Studio users, Marie, did come up with a workaround by using two monitors. I have included a link to her post below
    https://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/forum/forum/forums/studio-~-general-questions-exchange/23446-eyedropper-work-around-for-computers-not-at-100

Comment

I hope the link above helps you, Anna.
      It is a workaround for sure but it does work. Please let me know if I can talk you through it.

Comment

If you don't have two monitors, here's another workaround: Post # 4 - https://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/...3397#post23397

Comment

Well that rather disappointing, I work on a laptop so a second monitor is pretty impossible. I don;t think this lap top is all that "high end" so how do I know what the font is set at??

Anna Ione Interiors

Comment

OK!!! thanks for all the info. The best work around I have now found is to change the font to 100%, its certainly not ideal (at that is some small font!!) but the least onerous when you are working on multiple projects. Thanks for all the feedback

Anna Ione Interiors

Comment

Working...
          X