No announcement yet.

Window Treatment Variation - Interesting Facebook Post - Using the same fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Treatment Variation - Interesting Facebook Post - Using the same fabric

I think this comparison is interesting and helpful when creating window treatments.

Using the same fabric - Look how many different "personalities" this window treatment has just by changing the top treatment.

Sort of a "31 Flavors" of a top treatment with this same fabric

I'm going to print this comparision out and put in my Minutes Matter Coaching Binder

www.celuce.com/p/704/black-and-ivory-floral
    Last edited by Karen Brown; 01-22-2018, 11:59 AM. Reason: www.celuce.com/p/704/black-and-ivory-floral

Comment

11 Versions using the same Fabric.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

It's a nicely done swag comparison by this company, but they are way off on their pattern repeats. The draperies shown would be about 56" long if the 12" repeat is scaled. They are not doing their customers any favors by misrepresenting the fabrics. This is one example of their rendering vs. actual room photo - not off as much as the black and ivory pattern, but still not accurate.

Love to know what program they used - not vector based like Studio.

If you have time, take these swag designs and reinterpret them in Studio adding your own properly cropped and edited fabric. That would make a great addition to any designer's website or portfolio, if you specialize in formal and/or historical treatments.
      Attached Files
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Merlyn, I agree, the Face Book stimulated renderings are well done for on-line viewing...not actual client based selling. Merlyn presents another question which I will start in another thread.

Comment

Working...
        X