New MacBook Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computers ~ New MacBook Pro

My old MacBook Pro died and I had to replace it. Now I cannot seem to be able to find the download of the software I had on my old computer. What do I need to do to get the software I paid for on the new computer?

Hi Barbara,

I sent you an email with our link to install instructions for Studio as well as your CustomerHub login credentials. CustomerHub is our membership software that contains your serial number as well as the link to download Studio.

BTW, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Comment

I had a great Thanksgiving, hope you did as well. I have a Mac and not a PC. My old computer was a Mac as well and I was not running Parallels, just the Mac OS. Do you have instructions on how to do load the software back onto my Mac?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Barbara,

Since you have a Mac you had to have used Parallels, VMFusion or Bootcamp. Do any of those names ring a bell?

Studio is a PC based software and it can't be installed directly on a Mac. Many of us at Minutes Matter have Mac computers and we all have installed Parallels.

Here is a link from the Apple website for help with Bootcamp:
        https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Once you determine what software you will use on your Mac, then you would follow the install instructions I sent via email.
    Working...
    X