Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the best way to save files from 2 different computers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources ~ Looking for the best way to save files from 2 different computers?

I have studio on 2 computers,in 2 different locations. What is the best way to save all my files to be able to access them from either computer? My version is not the web base version.

You have several choices. We use dropbox. You can also use google drive, copy only to name a few.

Click to join: Copy
    Click to join: Dropbox

Comment

Hi Don,

I definitely like Dropbox the best. We have been using Dropbox for years. You of course, would still need to install Studio & Dropbox on both computers. The only difference is that you would save My Studio Designs in your Dropbox folder that way any folder/files will sync on all your computers/devices you have Dropbox installed on.

P.S. since we store everything in DB we pay $99 per year for 1TB.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation, I already use Drop Box, but wasn't sure if it did well with Studio. In this class I've learned that Studio works best in Fire Fox.
        I'll be asking these kind of questions, because I do not want to try to reinvent the wheel.
        Thanks for your help!!

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Don,

We recommend Firefox because of the Bookmark Toolbar. The toolbar makes doing work on the internet so much faster. And you're right it seems using Firefox as your browser when you try to reinstall Studio does work better and doesn't try to block the download.
      Working...
      X