Best Wishes to Merlyn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webinars ~ Best Wishes to Merlyn!

Best wishes to Merlyn Corcoran! After our Studio Live! webinar on Wednesday, Merlyn announced that she was retiring from Minutes Matter. Merlyn has been an outstanding member of the Minutes Matter team for the past 10 years. She will be missed by the entire Minutes Matter staff as well as all of her past coaching students and webinar attendees. Every webinar, every coaching class, and every video recording she did was done to perfection! Thanks, Merlyn, for going above and beyond during your time with Minutes Matter. We wish Merlyn the best as she enters her next venture in life!

If you have tech support questions please email techsupport@minutesmatter.com, chat with us on Live Chat, post on the forum or call the office at 615-824-1933 (our 800 number is still down.)

If you're wondering who is going to be our next webinar host and coach for Studio, we're hoping to make that announcement in the next couple of weeks.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Oh my gosh! Last minute appointment change and I wasn't able to take the webinar on Wednesday... And I've missed so few!! Merlyn will be missed!!!! She is a vital part of our industry and both this forum and CHF are going to feel her absence...
    Linda Yackle
    M.Y. Window Designs
    Crystal Lake, Illinois

Comment

I will sure miss Merlyn! She truly is the glue that holds everything together. We have all benefited from that wonderful mind of hers! Merlyn, I sure will miss you. After one coaching class ( and I was hoping for two classes!) my skills have improved so much. Anyhow, all the best to you with your new plans...

Comment

Hi Melissa, not to worry we will be continuing the coaching classes so you will still be able to learn Studio. Minutes Matter has a great team in place, while Merlyn will be missed we will still offer all the classes, webinars and techsupport needed to learn studio.

Comment

Wow! I was so surprised to hear Merlyn was leaving! I hope she enjoys her retirement!!! She will surely be missed !!!!

Comment

Best Wishes to Merlyn! ~~Wow! I was so surprised to hear Merlyn was leaving! I hope she enjoys her retirement!!! She will surely be missed !!!!

Comment

To Merlyn Corcoran---Thank you for many years of teaching and guiding us on the Minutes Matter and CHF Forum...
              You are truly an asset to the Custom Home Furnishings Industry. N'Joy your retirement !!!
              GOD Bless,
              Carol Terry
              Johnathan Terry LLC

Comment

Working...
              X