No announcement yet.

This is practice...and I Love It!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story ~ This is practice...and I Love It!!!

I love studio....I'm still learning how to keep all my baseboards (lol)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Jana Greenlee

Hi Jana,

WOW, I am very impressed with your rendering. We are in the process of creating a new website, with lot of gallery images. One of the galleries will be devoted to customer renderings. Of course, we will watermark it with your name/company name, I think our website said we could even link to your website. Which will increase your odds on search engines. Would it be possible to use your rendering in that gallery?

If anyone else is reading this post, we would love to have you share your favorite/best couple of renderings with us to add to our Customer Gallery on our new website.

Comment

• Jana Greenlee
      Jana Greenlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! absolutely that would be awesome, thanks for asking.....however, I am missing a baseboard...too late to go back in and change it. also I do not have my website up and running yet....is that okay and im still working on doing the bus name and/or watermark
      jana

Jana great, I know you are having tons of fun.

Comment

thanks much...I love this and am having loads of fun.....
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      Jana Greenlee

Comment

Hi I have noticed that the last three renderings that I have posted ...I lost my pattern in each pic on bed footboard and the stripe wallpaper in the foyer...cant understand ...let me know if you have any ideas. thanks jana
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Jana Greenlee

Comment

Hi Jana,

Are you replacing a fabric file with another fabric file? Example: If you are using three fabrics then you need to fill three blocks in the fill Fabric tab.

Comment

The pattern fill (not fabric) is coming through fine in the enlarged version - diagonal check on the head/footboard and stripe on the walls It's just that the thumbnails are so tiny, the pattern is blurred into looking like a solid.

Comment

Thanks Debbie and Merlyn....It just seemed conf. to me...but good glad to hear that
              Jana Greenlee

Comment

Working...
              X