Kitchen Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Modules ~ Kitchen Module

We are so excited about the release of the Kitchen Module. Download the Manual from your CustomerHub (click on Filebox or use the link below the video) and print out page 2 (Introduction outline) to follow along as you watch the video. Jot down hints, notes, and timeline in case you want to go back to review a certain segment (push the button below the video in the small screen version to the right to fast forward).

Post any questions you have here.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Looking for design inspiration? Check out Traditional Homes "Great Kitchens" on line magazine. On the very last page, click any of the photos to take you to more ideas -- all white kitchens, stylish islands, banquettes, and more.

Comment

Hi Merlyn,
      I am trying to download the kitchen module templates from CustomerHub, and I am sure this is operator error, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I click on "download" but there doesn't seem to be any sort of response. ??? Help
      Lisa Aiello

Comment

Hi Lisa,

I just found out the template downloads weren't working for the Kitchen Module. It is fixed now. You can download the manual to your computer or iPad.

Comment

Hi LIsa,
          It was great to hear that you had no problem installing the update but the templates were not working. We have updated customer hub and the templates are now working to download.

Comment

Here is the link to CustomerHub to download the Kitchen Module Manual and finish templates. Download the manual to your computer or iPad. If you download to your iPad be sure to save in iBooks.

The Kitchen Module video and resources will be unlocked for everyone that has purchased the Kitchen Module.

Comment

Merlyn,
              Would you be willing to share the template for that beautiful kitchen window you made with the arch top in the kitchen module video? I would love to use it!
              I'm really enjoying the kitchen module. It's fabulous!
              Suzie

Comment

So happy to hear that you are enjoying the new module! I have attached the window in .mms format here. Because it's a composite of Studio windows and shapes, you will have to click a few times to change the line color. Group and save to your custom tab if you plan to use it more than once.
                Attached Files

Comment

For inspiration check out the winners of the Sub-Zero & Wolf Kitchen Design Contest.

Websites of designers
                  Karen Williams of St. Charles of New York http://www.stcharlesofnewyork.com/kitchens/
                  Davy Swanenberg of Culimaat Kitchens, The Netherlands http://culimaat.nl/en/55/kitchen-models
                  The Sub-Zero; Wolf 2012 Kitchen Design Contest offers professionals the opportunity to design the ideal kitchen. Enter at Sub-Zero; Wolf Appliances.

Comment

Hi Anna, I am unable to open the kitchen module in Studio online also--the program is not listed among the side tabs. Will you please check into this for me.
                    Thank you,
                    Carol Terry

Comment

the Kitchen Module is located under the Rooms tab - did you look there? please email techsupport@minutesmatter.com if you are still having trouble.

Comment

Hi Monica, I am glad you are able to use the module now.

Comment

Hi Carol, Just close your program and reopen and it should work fine.

Comment

Thank you Merlyn and Anna for your assistance.
                            Sincerely,
                            Carol Terry

Comment

Kitchen Ergonomics - in our Proportions and Designing to Scale webinar we talked a bit about how good design relates to the human body. Nowhere is this more important than in the kitchen, the main workplace in the home. This article has some good information about planning kitchen work surfaces according to tasks and the ideal heights based on the dimensions of the people who will use the space.

-----------------------------------

Comment

Excellent resource for quartz samples for countertops and backsplashes. click on the sample, then click View Details for a humongous, right-clickable image to save.
                                View 100+ trend-setting CAMBRIA® designs offering the natural beauty you demand. Natural Stone surfaces for kitchen countertops, bathrooms, vanities and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X