Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home for the Holidays

oH mERLYN,
    You could never disappoint me! LOL But I do have to say I-I-I- think the way it looks the culprite went "that a way" according to the elves, and Rudolph is playing those reeindeer games . I think you have it captured. You made my day! Thank you.
    Barb E

Comment

yup, they're deliberately misdirecting Ol' Saint Nick! and of course, reindeer really do know how to fly, so there's no way to track 'em!
      Attached Files

Comment

Well, it's been a while since I've done this, let's see if I can remember how to post a rendering...
        Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!! I liked that you changed the columns and added those hot red stars...........and the craftsman doors are very cool too.

Comment

Thank you Laureen. I had to have more of that wonderful stone on the front of the house too. The Craftsman solid fir door is what I have on my house (but I only have a single one). I recently stained it a dark "English Chestnut" color and am madly in love with it. I couldn't seem to flip the grain vertically here though when I chose the wood.

After I put those stars on the house, I decided I have to find some of those for my house!

Michelle

Comment

I want to thank those who participated in this "challenge" and those who viewed our creations. It was a lot of fun. Here is my last one. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

If you have little ones, print out or look at on the computer the various pictures and see if they can spot the differences/additions.
              Attached Files

Comment

Merlyn: My kids love your 'find what's changed' renderings (Good Night Moon). Actually, my youngest (8) loves to climb in bed with me when I'm on the forum (and he's supposed to be in 'his' bed) and read the posts & look at the renderings with me...

Oh, finally, I love this card that you just did!

Michelle

Comment

why, thank you , Michelle! my kids always loved the Goodnight Moon book so I did that one last year

page 9 in this thread
                  http://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/f...highlight=moon

happy snuggling!

Comment

I have no last one to offer you but Have the most merriest holiday and Happy new Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seasons Greetings

To all of our Studio users, thank you for sharing your creative talents! Laureen has allowed us to to use this idea as a Seasons Greetings card, so here is our take on the design.....
                      Attached Files
                      Have a happy day,
                      Casey Green

Minutes Matter Blog: "In The Loop"
                      Personal Blog: "My Crazy Life"
                      sigpic

Comment

wow, Casey, I missed that last one, IT IS AWSOME!!! great job, I did have great holiday thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X