Scale is Printing wrong ~ Eye dropper not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale is Printing wrong ~ Eye dropper not working

I prepared a rendering with windows that I made the glass transparent and then added landscaping behind the glass. When I go to print the rendering it prints without the landscape and I don't get a option to preview before printing. I can't figure out why this document is doing this (attachment below). I've never had this problem in the past.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Attached Files

Hi Deborah,
    Yes I see the problem. You have changed your font size at one time so the scale is not correct. Anytime the scale is not correct then the picture will not print. Also I noticed your rug is off the page in the gray area. You cannot have things extended off the page and it print correctly.
    • You need to right click on your desktop,
    • Click personalize,
    • You will see Make text and other items larger or smaller
    • Click on this option change the screen back to smaller which should be your default.
    • This cannot be changed if you want your programs to print correctly.
    • See attached screen shots

How to repair your file.
    Once you have change the appearance back to the correct setting you will want to open your mms file. Once the file is open and you make changes or even click on a item you will notice the scale (work space) will jump to the correct size and the amount on the ruler bar will not show 220 across the top.
    Select all with the short cut Control A, while everything is highlighted, hold down the shift key, move your mouse to the upper right corner green edit point and drag in your top right edit point until the design fits on the work space. Once it fits on the workspace it will not print correctly.
    You will want to resave your file at this point. If you are still seeing the edit points off the workspace at the bottom it is your rug hanging off the page. I noticed on page one the rug is behind the wood floor and hanging down past the work space.

Comment

When the eyedropper tool is not working it is usually a easy fix. You have changed the font resolution at one point.
      • Right click on the desktop
      • Click Screen Resolution
      • Click Make Text and other Items larger or smaller
      • Click Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays

Once you have went through these steps you will pick small which is the default setting.

Comment

Working...
      X