Template for fireplace and built-ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To's ~ Template for fireplace and built-ins

I wanted to share this file in case anyone needs a carved stone fireplace and/or cabinets and shelves. There's also a bench cobbled together from Studio bits and pieces as well as a 36" high candlestick and TV cabinet to add to your custom tab accessories. The various elements are grouped to make it easier to copy and paste. The fill on the fireplace will gray out, so ungroup and deselect the shadow and the black insert with logs to change the stone. Ungroup the bookcase to delete the photo images of accessories and add your own.
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That is beautiful Merlyn thanks for sharing.

Comment

Love the off white built-ins. Great job! Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Comment

Should I be able to save this template? If so I am not able to.

Comment

• Anna Davis
          Anna Davis commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you click on the MMS file that Merlyn posted. If you did it should have auto downloaded. On Chrome it goes to the bottom of the page. On fire fox it goes to the top and their should be a arrow that is now highlighted and you click on the arrow and you can now double click and then save by clicking on the raspberry, click save as and you can pick the location of where you would like to save. When I use Firefox a window pops up and I have the option to open or save the file. You may also have your downloads set to save differently. Did you look in your download folder?

• Merlyn
          Merlyn commented
          Editing a comment
          it's no longer coming up for me either, and earlier the .mms file of the wall Anna drew for Gerri recently couldn't be downloaded. I sent it to you via email, to your gmail and comcast addresses.

• Anna Davis
          Anna Davis commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes this does happen to me sometimes and I find if I reboot my computer everything works. I know when you posted it the first time it did the same thing to me and I rebooted and that fixed it for me. Also you might try a different browser. I use Firefox and Chrome all the time. At the moment I am using Chrome because Firefox does so many updates and it drives me crazy so I have jumped ship for the moment. Chrome does not do updates every other day and seems to be more stable. Now with all that said I do go back to Firefox and change my icons from time to time but even that is not stable on Firefox.

still not working for me this morning... I don't think it's the browser causing this.

Comment

• Anna Davis
          Anna Davis commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Merlyn, it is not working for me at the moment, I do know sometimes you can only download one time, I will continue to investigate. I have reuploaded the file.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          That is so strange, I was able to download your template last night and I just downloaded it again using the FireFox browser. It opened in Studio just fine.

Thanks ladies.

Comment

Working...
        X