Baby Shower invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story ~ Baby Shower invitation

I thought I would share my most recent project. I made a baby invitation for my daughter, she picked the design. I also had to add a couple of pages in her baby book so people could sign at the tea. The guest book I used the story board module. The lines were closer than I wanted so I just moved them up on top of each other. I also changed the line color since I was printing on pink and green card stock. I had to unprotect the lines so I could changed the color, I also ungrouped. I deleted the border around the lines just because I did not want a defined area. I love how you can use studio for so many things. I could have created in Illustrator but Studio was so much easier to use for this project.
    The rain drops on the signature pages, I just googled rain drops and looked for free images. This was a free image I could use for personal use.

On the card I did make my border larger on the front side so that when I cut the card I had no white edges. I could have spent more time aliening them but there is a work around for every project you work on.

For you to see the full workspace i drew a rectangle around my workspace, I deleted the black border and then exported. I wanted the full workspace to show, as you know when you export it deletes all the white border on your jobs. This is how you keep the white boarder. This is how it looked when I printed. On the card stock I could have printed front and back but I choice to print on one side. This way we can add pictures to the back side of the shower
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
Working...
X