MFay Antionette pattern (9319) I can't find it in Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To's ~ MFay Antionette pattern (9319) I can't find it in Studio

Hello there! I am trying to make a rendering using Parts from a picture in the MFay catalog. I would like to use The Middle Swag, from Pattern 9319, pictured on page 4 of the MFay 2013 catalog. 9319 is the Antionette Valance, and I cannot find it on the Studio program. Am I overlooking it, or is it just not available? I would also like to use the Antionette horns. Any suggestions? Thank you so very much. Debra Lagemann

Hi Debra, You are right we do not have this pattern drawn in the program but we do have this pattern drawn that we can share.
    pattern 9319.jpg
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Debra,

That is a newer pattern from M'Fay and they didn't license us to add their new patterns to Studio yet. I did a search in Studio for the name of the pattern as well as the pattern number and it came back with zero results. Which told me it was one of their newer patterns. But I see Anna has drawn the pattern for you!! Don't we love Anna!!

Anna and Debbie, you are both wonderful. Thank you so very much. Will M'Fay be licensing you to the new patterns soon. Anna, thank you so very much for the design.

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Debra,
      That question would be better asked to MFay since they have a new owner.

Today a member of the Drapery & Design Pro Network posted about the Waterford, another M'Fay style that missed the last update. I have attached an mms file which contains the patterns listed below - click on the little image next to Photo to view the patterns.. I have drawn some and Anna has done some. Copy and paste each style into your Custom Tab.
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
X