Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To's ~ Windows 10 update

Hello Everyone,
    We have good news for everyone that would like to update their operating system to Windows 10 our prgram works great on Windows 10 just like Windows 7. If you are a Windows 8 user you will make sure the activation is active once it is active you can also update to Windows 10. If your program will not activate on Windows 8 then you just have a few steps to do before you can upgrade your computer.

Windows 8 activation
    • Right click on the Studio Icon ( raspberry) located on your desktop
    • Click Troubleshoot compatibility
    • Pick Recommended settings
    • Close Studio
    • Open Studio, did your program activate, if so you are now set to upgraded to Windows 10

If you did not have your program activated when you did the updates you will need to follow the Windows 8 activation listed here on windows 10, you will have to have the Studio short cut icon (raspberry) on the desktop to complete the steps.

Are you on the fence about upgrading to Windows 10? Check out this YouTube video tutorial.

Microsoft also introduced a totally new browser exclusively for Windows 10. The new browser, Edge, allows you to actually make annotations right on a webpage. Very nice! I definitely think you'll like the changes from Windows 8.

Today, I installed Parallels on my new Mac Mini and then installed Windows 10. I am loving Windows 10 and especially Cortana. Cortana is the Windows version of Siri only Cortana is accessible on your Windows computer. I wish Siri was available on my Mac computer.

Comment

If you have parallels on your Macintosh and thinking about going to windows 10 be aware you also have to update to Parallels 11 first and then update your cpu/memory.
      You have to know if you have 32 or 64 Windows so you can install the correct program. I have 8.1 pro so when my windows updated it auto updated to the level I had purchased.

http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/

When you download parallels 11 you must do this from your Macintosh side. Download and follow the directions. You may have to go to help, there you will see the screen shots of what to do. When using Windows 10 on parallels you have to change your cpu/memory to 2 GB.

Comment

Working...
      X