Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computers ~ Best Practices for Mac & PC Users

• (the FireFox browser has the best)
    • Save Passwords in LastPass or Keeper (LastPass has so many more features i.e., autofill for forms, secure notes and of course saves your passwords.)
    • Sync your favorite websites across all computers and devices ~ use XmarksDropbox. (Yes, I pay for Dropbox because all my files & photos are saved there.)
    • Save articles or websites fast - use Evernote.
    • Scanning documents ~ Genius Scan, is the app I use to scan all documents. The app allows you to name the file, add tags and then I can save it to any folder in Dropbox. Dropbox is only one of the programs you can save files to.
    • Internet browsers ~ we recommend Firefox, Chrome or Safari not Internet Explorer.
    • Email ~ we recommend only Gmail. (Gmail has so many additional features & benefits i.e., spreadsheets, documents, presentations and they are all free.) Never use your email from Comcast, Bellsouth, ATT or Roadrunner as you will probably change internet providers one day.
    • Keep inbox clean ~ file emails in appropriate folders after reading them or replying. If you use Gmail you can use Boomerang which will move the email out of your inbox for any date you specify.
    • Too many emails ~ Unsubscribe from companies you no longer order from or maybe their information is no longer relevant. You can always visit their website for information or sign up again for emails e.g. Pinterest was sending me too many emails; FIX: I went into settings and updated my email and push notifications.

Working...
X