Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Runner ~ a great app for this forum (iPhone & Android compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Runner ~ a great app for this forum (iPhone & Android compatible)

We have recently enabled Forum Runner on our forum. Now that this has been enabled anyone can purchase the Forum Runner app for Apple or Android devices. The app is $1.99. This app allow you to receive push notifications, post a question, reply to a topic, create a new topic, view links inside app, view all photos on one screen in a topic, full search feature and add favorite forums to home screen. You can even save images to your mobile devices photo library.

Here are a few simple steps to get started:
    1. First create a Forum Runner account (I used the same login credentials as I do for The Lounge)
    2. Click on Forum Browser icon
    3. Click the Search icon (located on the bottom menu bar) enter Minutes Matter (you'll see our shopping girl logo)
    4. Log into our forum with your credentials
    5. Click Action Arrow (upper right corner) select Add to Favorites (this will add The Lounge to home screen of Forum Runner)
    6. On main menu click on Settings > Push Notification Settings (if you want to enable push notifications)
    7. From the home screen click on the Minutes Matter logo/forum > select forum > each forum will have two tabs Threads & another tab for Stickies
    8. You can even add specific forums to your home screen by clicking the action arrow and making it a favorite.
    9. Another tip: when you're in a thread and there are lots of photos you can click on any photo and then click show all and see all the photos in that Topic. NOTE: .mms files will not be displayed.
    10. To go back to home screen keep clicking the top left button until home screen appears.

Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Forum Runner and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

I have attached a screenshot of the home screen on my Forum Runner app.

Notice I have added the Studio General Questions forum and the QuickBooks General Questions forum to my home screen. If you're a coaching student add that forum to your home screen.

NOTE:You must be logged into the forum to view your private forums.

Comment

Working...
    X