Access to all training videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to all training videos

I just recently purchased the Minutes Matters monthly package & I am still locked out of some the training videos. Maybe I'm logging in with an old password? Would you resend the email for the training session that comes with the purchase of the program. Thank you.

Hi Sarah when did you purchase and did you receive a receipt?

Comment

Hi Sarah I show it set up as Steven on the date purchased. Are you using your email address to sign into customer hub?

Comment

• Anna Davis
        Anna Davis commented
        Editing a comment
        Sarah, I signed into your account were we have the videos and things look like they are working

Hi Sarah,

Can you tell us which training you are trying to watch? Some of the video collection take 2 minutes to display. Not sure why CustomerHub is having this issue. It seems it is the videos with attachments.

Additional NOTE: I checked your account and see you will only have access to the tutorial videos, free videos and the Studio Online videos. The other videos are available to purchase.

Comment

• Sarah Pena
        Sarah Pena commented
        Editing a comment
        Collections: 1,2,3 & 4

• Anna Davis
        Anna Davis commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, those are paid videos. You have a lot of free videos to watch before you are ready for the paid videos.
    Working...
    X