X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importing Benjamin Moore Paint Deck

Importing Benjamin Moore Paint Deck
    Karen Cowan

The fan deck is no longer available to download from the Benjamin Moore site, if that's what you are asking. We can't upload executable files here on the Lounge, but I can email the file so that you can install it. corky301@aol.com put fandeck in the subject line

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I would love for you to email me the Ben Moore virtual paint deck. Anna and I searched everywhere looking for the .exe file so we could go install it again.

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent the file to you and Anna, Debbie. Let me know if it works for you.

Anna has added the fan deck to the Customer Hub. Click on the light blue bar above and then select My Account.. https://minutes.customerhub.net/my-account

You may have to update your Adobe Air application to use it. https://get.adobe.com/air/

Be aware that this does not contain the latest color collections - Benjamin Moore is not updating the virtual fan deck.

Comment

We have added the Ben Moore Virtual Paint Deck to CustomerHub, however, it appears that we can't install on Windows 10 computers. I only have Windows 10 computers and we receive the error message:

"application descriptor could not be found"

Comment

My fan deck is installed on my Windows 10 computer under Program Files (x86) - screen shot attached.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Merlyn
          Merlyn commented
          Editing a comment
          As you know, Debbie & Anna, my computer knowledge is just enough to make me dangerous We can only wonder why something works on one computer and not another. I've had that file for umpty-ump years, so it may be corrupted? Were you able to install Anna's version, Debbie?

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          I downloaded from Dropbox. Is that the file you are talking about?

• Merlyn
          Merlyn commented
          Editing a comment
          The one that Anna copied from her Windows 7 - did you try that after the one I put in dropbox didn't work?

Benjamin Moore just updated their most popular colors. If you were unable to get the paint deck, download these and add them to a file under My Studio Designs for quick reference. Import the image of the colors, use your eyedropper tool to select the color.
        Other colors (white, black, red,pink, purple, orange, yellow, etc.) here:
        https://store.benjaminmoore.com/stor...Colors-p1.html
        This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

more....
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X