Can't Get into Minutes matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get into Minutes matter

It's been a while and I want to get into Minutes matter. When I click on my raspberry on my laptop I get the free 30 day trial box and I tried to download the new version of studio and the installshield wizard cam up and it was installed but now I'm lost not sure what to do at this point. Do I need to uninstall I think my laptop has windows 10 now and I'm so confused as to the next step.

CEBB

Hi Barbara,

Did you try to open Studio? If you saw the 30-day trial window try and push the activate button. Then once inside Studio click Options (upper right corner) > About Studio. You should see 3.6 Rel 2, that will confirm you have the newest update.

Comment

It's asking for activation and serial codes so I can't access....what would I put in there?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Barbara, Your serial number is located inside your CustomerHub account. Did you see the email I sent with your login credentials? Your serial number is in the My Account tab. Copy it very carefully so you don't accidentally copy a space or you'll receive an error message "Invalid format' or "Serial number not accepted."

I did download and when I click on the raspberry it's still in that trial mode.

Comment

Editing a comment
        If the dialog box is blank you will need to copy your serial number from your CustomerHub account.

So should I put my serial number in each area for product code, activation code, and activation serial code (is it all the same number?)

Thanks.

Comment

Editing a comment
        Hi Barbara, The serial number is the only number you need which is the same as the activation code or activation serial code. I just received an email from you stating you were able to activate.
    Working...
    X