STUDIO NOT OPENING-Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUDIO NOT OPENING-Error Message

I have tried to open studio today and keep getting an error message. MMS application has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program shortly and notifiy you if a solution becomes available. I've restarted computer and getting same message. Any thoughts how to resolve? TY

Hi Diane,

I guess you posted this after I responded to your email. I asked if you have installed the new version of Studio that we recently released. You said you hadn't installed the new version of Studio yet. Log into your CustomerHub account to get the lastest version of Studio as well as your serial number.

Question: Are you receiving our emails? An email was sent to all Studio Desktop users about 10 days ago.

Comment

Have you updated your program? A new download is available in your Customer Hub location.

Comment

For some reason I had not seen the email about updating the program. Not sure, but could have been in my junk folder. When I went to the customer hub and downloaded the new version, and installed it. I was fine. I had a slight problem with activating, but it appears I did not copy the serial number properly. It's important that you don't copy any spaces. Once I went back and did that, all opened and I was able to finish my design! All good now. Thanks ladies.

Comment

Working...
      X